- Do I qualify for earned income credit?
- What is earned income credit?
- Can I claim my sister’s daughter? She lives with me.
- I live with my parents but I’m a student. Can I claim my own college expenses?
Tax law changes aren’t easy to decipher. Or to keep up with. We know you have better things to do than try to figure out the complex tax laws that vary from year to year.
Let Maven Brook Tax Preparation take the burden of your tax return off your hands.
What solutions does Maven Brook offer?
We know that you dont want to sit in a crowded office waiting for your tax preparer to shuffle you to their desk. Maven Brook is pleased to offer a concierge service. We come to you. As long as you have a Wi-Fi password and all your necessary documents together, your yearly state and federal taxes could be prepared while you sit in the comfort of your own living room.
If you choose In-Home Preparation:
- Please put away your animals. While we love your cat and dog, for safety purposes they must be put away during the tax preparation appointment.
- Please refrain from smoking/vaping during your appointment.
- If at any time our tax professional feels unsafe they will leave your residence and, with your permission, prepare your taxes offsite.
If you prefer not to meet your tax preparer, your federal and state taxes may be able to be prepared remotely. If this option is selected, you will be provided with access to a secure online document retrieval site. Once you upload your tax documents your tax preparer will prepare and return your tax return via the secure document retrieval site.
Contact us today to schedule your tax preparation today.
2017 Update: Per IRS regulations, all identifying data for new clients must be captured in person. As a result, the first document retrieval fee for all new clients who select Remote Preparation is waived. If you require more than one document retrieval appointment, you will be charged a fee for each visit after the initial free one.